William Nash Thomas (1835-1923) & Elizabeth Lallis (1938-1901)
- They are the parents of John Edward Thomas.
- Family History of William Nash Thomas (another typed copy), dated July 17, 1919
- Family group sheets for William Nash Thomas
- Family group sheets for David Thomas & Elizabeth Nash group sheet (the parents of William Nash Thomas). More group sheets.
- Wm Nash was born Feb. 24, 1835 in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, South Wales.
- Was baptized in the LDS Church at age 16.
- Became president of the Pembroke branch and sometimes walked 20 miles a day to attend meetings on Sundays. He worked the other 6 days a week.
- Contributed toward the building of the Salt Lake Temple.
- Migrated to Utah in 1862. Traveled in a wagon train from Nebraska to Utah and settled in Paradise, Utah.
- Paradise History 1860
- Paradise Ward Directory 1964
- Paradise History Newspaper Article
On page 5 of the History by William Nash Thomas (listed above), he explains that when there was trouble with his stock holdings in the Oregon Lumber Company in Baker, Oregon, he turned the store over to his son John Edward Thomas.